Custom Wig & Styling Services (starting at $35)
This service is for custom wigs. We currently offer 2 wig options:
- U-Part: Wig created leaving a "u" shaped opening for your natural hair. This wig resembles a traditional "open part" sew-in.
- Closure Wig: This is a full wig created with up to 3 bundles + top (lace or silk) closure.
The base pricing includes deep conditioning and your unit is sent back in it’s original wave/curl pattern. Pricing does not include coloring, combs, curling, cutting, or styling.
******ALL CUSTOM UNITS ARE FINAL SALE******
This service does not include hair! If you would like to purchase hair from us for your custom unit please contact us to receive a unique code for your purchase. Services are discounted for custom units created with Variant Touch Of bYOUt Hair.
Each additional bundle is $15. Anything over 12 ounces will be considered an additional bundle. 1/2 bundle = 1 bundle. Please select the appropriate bundle amount for your unit. If you do not select the correct bundle amount, you will be invoiced.
- Hairline Modification: Hairline on closure is thinned out for a more natural look. This is a universal (generic) modification. It not created to mimic your actual hairline.
- Cutting: Example of cutting services include "Bobs"
- Styling: Example of this service is styling a straight/wavy unit. This service includes light layers and styling (+$30). VTBYOUT will not straighten/curl textured (curly, kinky curly, or deep wavy) hair.
When can I receive my wig?: Turnaround time begins from the time we successfully receive your hair
- Turnaround time is 10 business days (2 weeks)
- Rush Custom wig (5 business days) +$50
All wig units from Variant Touch Of bYOUt are custom made to fit your head. You will need to take your head measurements. The accuracy of your measurements will determine how your unit fits. Please refer to the information and video below for collecting your measurements.
- Circumference – All the way around your head.
- Ear to Ear – Rest soft tape measure on the tip of your ear and it should go all the way around to the other side on top of your other ear.
- Front to Back – You want the tape measure to start at the front of your hairline and go all the way to the back of your nape.
NOTE: It is best to take your custom wig fitting measurements with your hair secured up or down in the similar fashion that you would secure it when wearing your wig unit to ensure proper fit. We cannot be responsible for a poor fitting unit due to inaccurate measurements.